OVR SCCA Forum
October 19, 2017, 10:46:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August Socializer - Figure 8 School Bus Race - Columbus Motor Speedway  (Read 4021 times)
gbabe
Novice

« on: August 05, 2009, 06:13:30 PM »

Hi Everyone!

The Figure 8 School Bus Race is Saturday, August 15th at Columbus Motor Speedway. Gates Open 5:00 - Time Trials 6:00 - Racing Starts 7:00.

Get your discount tickets! The tickets are $10 each (regular price is $18). Tickets for children Ages 4 through 11 can be purchased at the gate for $5.00. Kids under 4 are free.

Last year we had 110 people attend this race and we would love to make it an even bigger event this year! We had so much fun. Please come join us! We try to sit together if possible. We usually sit at Turn 4 (I think). When you come in, go to the stands to the far left. It is right behind where they throw the flags for the bus race (not the usual start stand area). You should see OVR faces that you know!

If anyone has time to help us get the bus ready the week before the race, please contact me. We certainly could use it!

Tickets will be available at the Board Meeting on August 12th at The Winking Lizard on Bethel Road. If you would like to purchase tickets, please contact me via email at gloriasheets@yahoo.com or call me at 614-735-7561.

Bring your family and friends for a fun evening!

Gloria Sheets
Ohio Valley Region - SCCA

« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 01:52:22 PM by lao ce » Logged
subydude

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 10:05:48 AM »

Gloria,

I sent you an e-mail to confirm a few things (and I'll probably flag you down tomorrow at the meeting).  Just wanted to nail down the when, where, who, and hows of the event.  I've got full motorcycle gear in place of a race suit, is that ok?  Am I still the primary driver, or is the road racer back on track?

2000ish Completely Stock SM Impreza.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: