OVR SCCA Forum
May 21, 2018, 10:32:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Search / Jobs Available  (Read 292 times)
Rich Grunenwald
Global Moderator
Street Racer

Stirring the pot...

« on: October 18, 2017, 09:41:07 AM »

As some of you know, I have my own small firm, Advisory and Consulting Services.   Most of what we do is Executive Search / Permanent Placement of mid to senior level professionals. 

In other words, I am a "Headhunter".

If you happen to be considering a change of employment, let me know.  If we can assist directly, we will.  If we can't, we will do our best to get you connected with somebody who can.  We are a member of a network of 1800 firms across the country that allows us to connect jobs and people.   We also have a library of materials we can share to help you with your search.

If you need help with hiring, let's talk.  The market it is tight right now, particularly for experienced technical and professional talent.  There are strategies we can discuss to overcome this challenge and help you get the folks you need. 

Right now, we have the following available:

- Construction Project Managers:  Five positions, high end multi-family / residential construction.
- Property Managers: Six positions over the next year.  High end multi-family luxury living.
- Systems Engineer:  Mid level Microsoft based technologist for small Managed Services firm.
- IT Service Manager / Director of Services:  Manager of service delivery and technical staff for small Managed Services firm.

Let me know if we can help.  rich@acsconsults.com

Thanks in advance for funding my racing efforts!

Rich

I have two big heavy 'Murican race cars. Must be an old guy thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: