OVR SCCA Forum
July 20, 2019, 10:32:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: S197 Mustang Parts - Grille, Door Parts, Mechanical Parts, etc. New and Used  (Read 38 times)
Rich Grunenwald
Global Moderator
Street Racer

Stirring the pot...

« on: July 10, 2019, 03:31:36 PM »

Have a few parts I need to rid myself of.  It's best to reach me via email (rich.grunenwald@gmail.com) or call at sic won pho, fi sic won, tree pho won too.

2011 - 2012 Grille with fog lights.  Excellent condition. Does NOT include surround that mounts it to the bumper cover. Bought this for my 2013, but the surround is different, and I am too cheap to buy the surround.  $40

2005 - 2009 Drivers Door Parts. Came from a 2006 base model; I assume they fit all.  Power window motor / regulator, window glass, speaker, wiring harness, window glass etc.  $25 for all.

I also have a ton of stock spares for my 2006 Mustang V6 5-speed base model.  Some are used, some are new.  Brake calipers, driveshaft, fuel pumps, shocks, exhaust, stuff in boxes I have never looked at.   These are spares from my race car that I will likely never use. If you need something, let me know.

Located in Hilliard, near I270 and Cemetery Rd.  

Thanks.

I have two big heavy 'Murican race cars. Must be an old guy thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: