OVR SCCA Forum
August 23, 2019, 04:03:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Various Items - For Funding Race Car and Other Projects  (Read 146 times)
Rich Grunenwald
Global Moderator
Street Racer

Stirring the pot...

« on: August 02, 2019, 07:40:40 AM »

Being of a certain age, I've managed to accumulate a bunch of stuff that is unused.  I'd like to turn some of this to cash for other projects, start ridding myself of stuff in order to prepare for downsizing, and to contribute to the yellow Mustang's rehabilitation. So, it is sort of car-related.

I've not priced all of it yet, but if you are interested let me know. You can look up market prices as easily as I can; figure a discount from there. I put market prices where I have an idea.

Private message me here, or sic won pho, phy sic won, tree pho won too.  Or, at the Googley, firstname dot lastname at gmail.

VINTAGE AUDIO

• Marantz 2245 Receiver - SOLD I bought this new in 1974 when I was 15 with my grass cutting money.  Still have the original manual. Nice, old school, analog receiver.  Some sentimental value here so won't give it away.
  • Micro Seiki DD-25 Semi Automatic Turntable - SOLDNot sure of phievintage. Maybe 1973 or so? $100
  • Sony PS-3750 Direct Drive Turntable - Purchased new in 1978 or so.  Fairly recent Audio Technica cartridge. Still have the manual. $150
  • Pioneer CTM-66R Cassette Deck - Load in 6 cassette tapes, and program to play in any order desired.  Auto reversing, shuffle.  Pretty cool for an '80's Rube Goldberg type piece.
  • Nakamichi RX-505 Cassette Deck - Very cool and high end 3 head auto-reversing uni-directional cassette deck. Have not tested lately.
  • Advent Speakers - These are large Advents, 1987 or so. Purchased new. Drivers were reconed about 5 years ago.
  • Advent Speakers - These are the mini Advents. 1990 or so. Not sure if I'll sell these.
  • Various other Receivers, CD players and cassette decks.These are all 1980's vintage items when everything went from transistor to integrated circuits. Will let go of this stuff pretty reasonably.  
  • Sound Craftsmen DX-3000 17 Pre-amp and Pro Tuner Four FM Tuner - Picked up along the way. Powers on. Not tested.  You would need a power amp to go along with this.
  • Phase Liner 1000 Noise Reduction and Auto Correlation System - IIRC, this goes between your pre-amp and power amp for noise reduction and to enhance the dynamic range.  From the 1970's I believe. Includes manual. Untested. Powers on.

MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND EQUIPMENT

• TC-Helicon Voicetone H1 Harmonizer - SOLDWorks great.  Check it out via YouTube videos and the TC-Helicon site. $70.
  • Yamaha FGX-700 SC SOLD  Electric Acoustic Guitar - Cutaway style with integrated, active pickup.  Comes with hard case. Plays great.  Sounds good - needs new strings from lack of playing!  $250
  • Harmony Bass Guitar - An old plywood guitar that Brian Robertson found on CL, and the ad was so entertaining I had to go look at it.  Really, this is a wall-hanger. Plays but electronics need help - I have spare pots for it.  $25
  • Crate Acoustic 125D Ampliflier -Amplifier for acoustic guitar music.  Two 1/4 inch inputs, one XLR input.  A fair amount of effects built in and a 5 band EQ for master volume. Includes stand to get it off the floor - pretty much required for playing out. Works great - plenty loud.  $175

STAY TUNED - MORE TO COME!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 02:15:55 PM by Rich Grunenwald » Logged

I have two big heavy 'Murican race cars. Must be an old guy thing.
Todd

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 10:47:45 AM »

I sent you a PM.
Rich Grunenwald
Global Moderator
Street Racer

Stirring the pot...

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 05:33:37 AM »

Added some prices.

Rich Grunenwald
Global Moderator
Street Racer

Stirring the pot...

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 09:56:26 AM »

Updated.

Rich Grunenwald
Global Moderator
Street Racer

Stirring the pot...

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 02:16:16 PM »

Updated.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: