OVR SCCA Forum
August 08, 2020, 02:57:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Street Survival  (Read 1871 times)
Bellboy1

« on: June 07, 2010, 08:57:15 AM »

We have just under 2 weeks until we do the Street Survival Program.  When we did this last time the biggest thing i heard at the end was that we need to do a better job gettign word out for people to sign up.  Several people said they had some media contacts and could help us with promotion, so i want to put a push on this week and next to get some last minute teenage sign ups.  I am plannign on contacting the dispatch tomorrow and seeing if we can get them to do an article on it.  Any help would be appreciated from those who may know how to get some more community focus than I do.

If you kow any teenagers that would benefit form this program please have them check out the Street Survival.org ste and get them (or their parents) to sign them up.  It is only one day and they use their own car.

Also if you are interested in instructing or helping out that day please contact me. This is an activity that any licnesed drivers can help us out on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: